Question:
could u suggest me trendy&cool plaves where to buy forniture in San Francisco?
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
2005-11-26 15:41:12 UTC
if also cheap you are my hero
Three answers:
KC
2005-12-08 19:58:32 UTC
I will assume that trendy means modern. And I will assume that by cheap you mean something other than Ligne or the 5 other places in SoMa (but if you just search for furniture on Yahoo! Local within the SoMa area, you can see for yourself).

Given that, I highly recommend Scandinavian Designs. I got almost all my stuff there and the most expensive item I got was $700 which is about 1/3 of what you would expect. It's also very high quality and _heavy_ which to me is a good sign.
puttopal
2005-11-29 21:02:42 UTC
Ligne Roset is cool but NOT cheap! Try across the bay at Ikea, especially if you are trying to furnish several rooms. Berkeley has some affordable futon/oriental furniture stores-- take 580 to the University exit.

You unfortunately missed the late great Busvan for Bargains-- they closed their SF stores a few years ago.
Tiger He
2005-11-28 23:39:01 UTC
If you liked modern style with simple and elegant designs:

http://www.ligne-roset-usa.com/home.htm

Ligne Roset

162 King Street

San Francisco, CA 94107